November 24, 2010

introducing words


I was involved in a relationship with the sociopath Jakob Maltese from December 2007 - June 2009. First on a virtual basis but later the virtuality became real and turned from an online into an offline relationship. Not knowing what it means to deal with a sociopath I started the relationship with the usual approachs and expectations. At the end of the relationship I had to reconsider everything what life had taught me about  human behaviour because to deal with a sociopath means to deal with someone who has no conscience, no ability to feel shame, guilt or remorse. The blog tells my story about a sociopath as I think my story is exemplary. Additionally there will be eMail examples he wrote to other targets which illustrate and confirm his sociopathic character.

Take a seat, a glass of wine, prepare a graveled laughter and listen....
D.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I'm one of his EX, too.
Like 2 dozens or much more,too. It's always the same story. Kind and gentle Mails at first, than calls, than letters, then meetings. And all the time the question ...
"Why are you not present at the Internet with your -real- name ?"

Jakob "Maltese's" answer is always:
"I am careful because i know people (use to know is more correct) who are more than willing to do me harm such as writing to my friends and tell them a lot of bad things - most of it is far from the truth... "

IT IS the truth ! But most of us , dont want to hear it.We WANT to believe in someone... we ignore all these warnings , always thinking:
No, not with me..., WE have something special.....

Until ........ you start wondering more and more and ask more and more, but take care, you only get lies as an answer........

I'll load up Mails,SMS and pics,too.
and Im SURE : If you are one of this 2 dozens... you got the same words, sentences,letters, stories , too....

Its always the same.... and this must be sociopathic , because he's doing it for his whole life .... from the day he left his parents as he was 15 ...

Anonym hat gesagt…

what about all his names?

Sinnerboy

Oh Boy

Jakob Dargaard

Jakob Dargard

Anonym hat gesagt…

http://mrparasite1965.blogspot.com/2010/11/pseudonyms-aliases.html